Friday, March 16, 2012

Surprisingly, moving takes up a lot of time.....

I have been meaning to post for awhile now, but thankfully spring break has given me that chance! There has been such amazing weather all week, and hopefully by Monday I will be stoked to go back to school. The Science Olympiad state competition is coming up and possibly more testing (ACT or SAT)... fingers crossed that I did well on the ACT! Math 1050 has been a bear, but it seems to be getting better. I was getting a little worried having all A's and then a D+.
Moving was hectic, but my mom has been Wonder Woman through it all and with her ninja organizing skills has the house pretty well put together. Just the office and some boxes in the living room need to be gone through, and  I'd better get that done before the week is up. It is just crazy that I have had so much homework to do over spring break too, and it is already Friday! If I had a panic button, I might be frantically pressing it right now. Deep breaths probably work better, but hyperventilating and pressing the panic button seems much easier.
I am still accepting donations, but I am currently selling Lia Sophia jewelery right now. If you are interested in getting some gorgeous jewelery, please contact me! Thank you all for everything you have been doing to make this trip possible. I cannot wait to get started on this adventure!!!
In Medical Explorers,  we have already started making our lesson plans to teach children and adult classes in the Dominican. My group is in charge of teaching about hand hygiene and Dengue Fever. We already have some great ideas, but suggestions are also great. I am in charge of collecting hand sanitizer, so if you have any pocket-size hand sanitizers that haven't been used and you would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated!
P.S. My last payments are coming up in April, and any help would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment