Monday, January 2, 2012

January Winners

Today was the first raffle! Thank you all that donated!
Monica has made some beautiful scarves for the raffle that she just gave me today. Thank you, Monica!
I have been making and selling empanadas with my friend whose family is from Mexico. She is going to the Dominican Republic as well, and we thought it would be a great idea to raise money since empanadas are also a traditional food in the Dominican. Now I know how to make DELICIOUS empanadas.
Now I am at $205, just $1,795 to go!

Here are the January winners:

Dr.Whitaker Health Package-Travis and Mema-Ticket Number 7490003

Massage-Caroline H.-Ticket Number 7490026

Massage-Connie D.-Ticket Number 7490056

5 Hour Pet/Child Care-Heather B.-Ticket Number 7490033

Homemade Scrub-Mike K.-Ticket Number 7490061

Homemade Scrub-Alma U.- Ticket Number 7490057

Scarf-Candace S.-Ticket Number 7490060

Scarf-Lisa B.-Ticket Number 7490049

Scarf-April P.-Ticket Number 7490021

To those far away I will get your prizes off to you soon. Local winners can claim their prize any time! Thank you ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! That will come in handy, since winter has finally decided to make an appearance here in KY... we had snow today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited until I was home and could look at my ticket before commenting… just in case there was another Lisa B. :-) Hooray for scarves! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, Rian.

    ReplyDelete