Sunday, January 8, 2012

Second Semester

My second semester has now begun, starting at 8am and ending at 4pm (not including the length of the bus ride), without any free periods or even a lunch! And to start off the new semester I got sick on Tuesday, so I started school Wednesday with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and dead tired. Thankfully I am feeling a lot better today!
I love my classes, and am especially excited for drawing because it will be a nice, relaxing class compared to all the rush of the rest of the day. I start the day with seminary, a religion class, after running across campus since the bus drops us off on the opposite side UVU. Then I have Political Science (which I love!). I always feel really up-to-date on what's happening in that class. Following the is Biology, Drawing, Science Olympiad, National Honors Society, Math 1050, English, and then Communications. It makes me feel tired even looking over my schedule.
Anyways, I have been really bad at getting the raffle prizes out to the winners, so it is my goal to take care of that tomorrow! Thank you for being patient with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to take good snacks at least that you can eat between class periods... It makes ME tired just looking at your schedule, too!

    ReplyDelete